I'm showing my mother-in-law, Robbyn, how easy it is to post on the blog. It's labor day and the kids are back in school...oh joy! Lisa is becoming more comfortable in her new job...and loves it! I am back to school, now as a teacher once again. It will be good for us to return to a routine. The kids all go to school together M,W,F. Will and Abby get to spend Tues., Thurs. with E-ma. The three other days all three go to a preschool called near Ry's elementary school. Ry walks with teacher to and from the preschool so that we have an easy drop-off/pick-up. It is nice that they each get ready together and spend a great deal of their days in the same routine. Ryan's school workload seems really advanced and he is picking up on math, reading, and spelling quite quickly.
8/30/2007
Robbynation...
I'm showing my mother-in-law, Robbyn, how easy it is to post on the blog. It's labor day and the kids are back in school...oh joy! Lisa is becoming more comfortable in her new job...and loves it! I am back to school, now as a teacher once again. It will be good for us to return to a routine. The kids all go to school together M,W,F. Will and Abby get to spend Tues., Thurs. with E-ma. The three other days all three go to a preschool called near Ry's elementary school. Ry walks with teacher to and from the preschool so that we have an easy drop-off/pick-up. It is nice that they each get ready together and spend a great deal of their days in the same routine. Ryan's school workload seems really advanced and he is picking up on math, reading, and spelling quite quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great photo! Man, are they growing up. You guys make cute kids. Thanks for the post!! I'll take anything!!
Post a Comment