

Ryan and Will now want to call the annual trip to Clarkston, "Clarkston" rather than "Big Water". Times are changing! No Kev just doesn't feel right. No Uncle Tony really changes the beach dynamic; I witnessed not one water fight. Sam and the Sullivans in absence makes for
a different feel as well. The real kicker was no RVs down at the "Hobo camp," as dubbed by Grandpa Kinnaman. Mom and dad and Michelle had to trailer down at "Goose-poop Flats." Weird - nothing stays the same; I'm 32 now and taking Advil in order to just sit here and write this blog entry. I only skied ONCE!
However, what a blessing. I wouldn't have missed it for anything. I was able to hangout with both of my sets of grandparents (which I never take for granted), in fact I just sat in the shade and talked all day Friday. Ryan, Will, and Abby had tons of fun in the water and slept great each night. Ryan busied himself catching exotic bugs (earwigs, spiders, and beetles) and sharing

them with his Grandma K, which she loved! Ry and Will and Abby, all three, rode in the inner tubes behind the boat, I was proud. Abby Lou had everyone smitten and spent much
time lounging on the trampoline with the other girls. Grandpa K had given the boys little Seadoos for Christmas which were a big hit. The kids are getting easier to handle while we're there and like me, I believe that each year they appreciate it more and more.Definitely a family institution worth preserving!
1 comment:
Great shots! I love the one around the campfire. No photo of Lisa! The cousin photo is a good one, too. Thanks. Kendra looked at them longingly and said, "I wish we could have gone." Our family's sentiments exactly.
Post a Comment