


Ok, here I am, inspired by Sam. (Sounds like a quality Dr. Seuss line) This is the first attempt at blogging for the sake of posterity and good family communication.
We have been fishing a couple of times this Spring. Ryan and Will have caught their first fish; trout from the Boise River in downtown Boise. Lisa's sister, Tiffany, husband Brendan, and Dylan "Big D" visited this past week. Nothing like some quality cousin time. Will turned 5, June 6th and got to spend the night in a hotel with Mom, Aunt Nini, & Big D.
It's the middle of June already! Ryan continues kindergarten on year-round track through the 29th. Lisa finished in May but is now teaching Summer courses through the end of June. I finished school June 7th and plan to begin coursework for an administration credential starting in July. Will begins wrestling camp next week (we are hoping to have at least one kid follow in the steps of legend Hulk Hogan) and basketball camp the following week. Abby... now there is an adventure...all wrapped up into the cutest package ever! She is doing a short dance camp next week called creative movement. Actually, our sole motivation in all the kid activities is hopes of burning energy during the day that might result in nights of solid, extended sleeping! Crazy times in this house; we're never bored!
1 comment:
Way to go, Petey! I love it! You have such great photos. That Abby...what a peach! Thanks for doing a blog. I look forward to keeping up with events in your family. For example, I didn't know that Ryan went to year-round school. Loved the story about Abby and the credit cards! Love and hugs, Sam
Post a Comment