6/19/2007

Summer Activities

Will just finished his second day of wrestling camp and LOVES IT! I asked him to rate it 1-10 and he said "100". His is so excited during the sessions that he bounces while the coach is teaching. He does his "double arm windmill" the entire time (Will usually swings his right arm backwards when he is excited and playing anything really active; two windmills, well...I've actually never seen that before)

Abby started "dance" today. It's actually an "active movement" class where she did bear crawls, somersaults, skipping, etc. She loved it! She had the teacher all to herself and kind of wore her out (the teacher, that is). Ms. Kim commented on how she couldn't believe that Abby was only two years old; must mean Abby is either WAY more active than she's used to -- or just very advanced (good thing I married Lisa to clean up the gene pool, in that regard). Both kids were beat following our time down at the gym and Abby desperately wanted to sleep on the way home - which we hope translates into actually sleeping AT HOME.

1 comment:

Meme and Tata said...

Abby's form looks good! Chin on her chest! Will looks so cute! He's ready to go! Keep up the great photos! I may actually know what's going on in your life before long...sweet! I just noticed every sentence has an exclamation...I'm very excited!