7/29/2007

We are Bronco Nation

Lisa has changed employers. While she enjoyed her time at NNU, she got an amazing opportunity that she just couldn't pass up. She now works for the Center for School Improvement at BSU in cooperation with Idaho State Department of Education. A great move for her and our family. We have spent the weekend moving her professor stuff out of her office at NNU and into her new office at BSU. Her job as the School Improvement Coordinator will involve helping Title I schools to develop school improvement plans that will help increase achievement, based on the No Child Left Behind Act. She is working with a great group of people, and her dissertation studies will fold right into her work. More changes around here, but right now, this looks to be a great one! GO BRONCOS!

1 comment:

Meme and Tata said...

GO LISA! So happy for your new opportunity. Can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I hope it's awesome! Now I HAVE to be a Bronco fan :) Love and Hugs, Sandi