12/23/2009

Thanksgiving

I just realized as I was blogging, that I blogged no Thanksgiving photos.

Ryan and Will went with the big boys as we warmed up our shotguns to prepare for a hunting trip with Dad. What a great helper.

"always treat it like it's loaded" was the first and most important hunter safety message for the little guys. They enjoyed success with the BB gun.


Abby and Grandma K preparing for Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Sandy's house. (see Sandy's blog for thanksgiving dinner photos)

Grandma Kinnaman came to the house to make Christmas crafts and to teach the kids new games while we hunted in Central Oregon.

Notice that Dad is not carrying his gun. He spent the afternoon working with Pepper, his English Setter, on finding birds. She did a great job!We enjoyed perfect weather. What a great hunting trip. Thanks Dad.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: